Current Position Available: Construction Site Supervisor
E.J. Jaxtimer Builder, Inc. is an award-winning construction, landscape and millwork company located on Cape Cod. “We Take Pride in Our Work”!
Due to our continued growth, we have an opening for a construction site supervisor to join our team. The role of this position is to provide direct day-to-day supervision of one or more high-end construction projects.
• Provide daily on-site supervision of construction projects and management of work crews
• Assist the project manager in maintaining project deadlines & budgets
• Create material takeoffs
• Complete quality inspections
• Maintain safe, secure, and healthy worksites by following and enforcing OSHA and industry standards and procedures
• Ensure adherence to building codes and monitor inspection schedules
• Provide regular reports and project updates
• Ensure company policies are being adhered to by subcontractors and employees
• Prior construction experience, including work crew supervision
• Excellent communication and organization skills with proficient time management required
• Attention to detail with a focus on quality
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks and projects.
• Ability to be resourceful, read and interpret architectural drawings and specifications
• Knowledge of the construction process, including project scheduling
• Ability to train and mentor employees
• Massachusetts Construction Supervisors License required
• Intermediate computer skills required, including Microsoft Office experience.
We offer a competitive benefit package including health insurance, PTO, 401k match and education reimbursement. Salary will be based on prior experience. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Email resume to email@example.com